- Are you sick and tired of being sick and tired and want to FEEL GOOD?
- Are you stressed and NOT happy with your current life situation?
- Do you suffer from Depression, Anxiety or a Mood Disorder and want
- Do you feel hopeless, worthless, guilty, and/or inferior to others?
- Do you feel sad and down in the dumps regularly?
- Have you lost interest in your career, hobbies and family?
- Do you feel overwhelmed, indecisive and frustrated regularly?
- Do you feel that you "have it all" but that you are not happy and
- Do you want more peace of mind, joy and daily happiness?
- Do you want your daily "Mojo" back, now?
If you answered YES to either of the questions above, you have come to the
right place. Paul Michael White International's Mental Health Online
Counseling is easy, confidential and client centered to offer you the best
counseling services from your own home or office. Web based Online
Counseling involves counseling via the internet (and personal phone calls if
requested). You and your counsellor are not face to face like in the
traditional counseling setting. This allows for anyone to receive
counseling regardless of their location and access to direct services.
Concerns about confidentiality are major; thus we guarantee easily accessible
confidential services based on best practices in the counseling profession.
Paul's main counseling method is Cognitive Behavior Therapy (CBT), based on
the work of Dr. David Burns (www.feelinggood.com).
This involves using the
mind, instead of drugs where possible, to combat depression, anxiety, low
negative feelings, and other daily mood challenges. Paul is affiliated with
Dr. Burns and he is licensed to use all of Dr. Burns' therapy tools in his
Paul will help counsel you with your everyday life challenges in an
professional, non-judgmental, and caring manner. Paul offers Mental Health
Counseling Services for, but not limited to, the following life challenges:
- Depression and Anxiety
- Personal Conflict
- Family Challenges
- Grief and Loss
Other areas of Online Counselling:
- Career Counseling (in a new world of intense change)
- Self-image, self-esteem, and self-confidence building
- Diet, exercise, health and wellness psychology
Note: All clients are treated with the utmost professionalism and
For more information regarding Mental Health Online Counseling please
1-709- 687-1031 or firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: Online counseling is NOT recommended if you:
- are under the age of 18 years
- have thoughts of suicide
- are experiencing an episode of psychosis
If you are in a crisis situation, online counselling is not your best option.
Please go to your immediate Health Care Professional or Health Care Emergency Facility.
Paul has worked as a Professional Counsellor for over 12 years. He has a
wealth of experience in private practice, the prison system, the education
system and in online counseling. Paul has studied and researched Mood
Disorders to help individuals deal with the crippling challenges that these
disorders present. Depression is called the "common cold" of mental illness
because of its prevalence in society. Paul will help you deal with any mood
challenges that you currently experience.
Paul knows what it takes
to get well and stay well, both personally and professionally. He holds a
Master's Degree in Counseling Psychology, as well as two Undergraduate
Degrees from Memorial University. Paul is trained in Suicide Intervention and
Crisis Prevention. For more information about Paul, please click
In today's changing business world, people need confidential options on how
to best meet their needs. Paul's Mental Health Online Counseling will help
you meet your needs to feel good, feel happy and to get your life back to
normal. Nothing feels as good as FEELING GOOD. You deserve to feel good and
Now is the time to lift your low mood, feel happy and get back to your real self.
For more information regarding Mental Health Online Counseling including next steps and
payment options, please contact us:
1-709- 687-1031 or email@example.com